Another awesome month on the Photo Book Club thanks to those who contributed and shared their own thoughts on Sally Mann’s ‘Immediate Family’. I really enjoyed taking the time to get re-aquanted with this book, and found new themes and new images that resonated more than before.
Stay tuned for the next lineup of books we will be looking at, but during April I will be working on a couple other PBC projects as well as the meetup I will be holding in Newcastle, UK.
- Synopsis: Sally Mann’s Immediate Family
- Sally Mann: Some food for thought #1
- Sally Mann: Some food for thought #2
- Sally Mann in conversation with Steven Jenkins
- Immediate Family and the physical landscape (by Matt Johnston)
- Immediate Family and death (by Matt Johnston)
- Elinor Carucci: A Personal Reflection
- Hilary Wardhaugh: A Personal Reflection
- Daniel Milnor: A Personal Reflection