About The Photobook ClubThe Photobook Club aims to promote and enable discussion surrounding the photo book format. In particular looking at old, rare and influential photography books from the 20th century onwards.
The Photobook Club is run by Matt Johnston.
- Follow the Photobook Club's 'Box of Books as it travels over 30,000 miles, stopping off at each of the Photobook Club branches around the world... Click above for the Facebook page or here for more information.
The Photobook Club Presents…
- Robert Frank, The Americans
- Richard Avedon, Observations
- Eugene Richards, Cocaine True, Cocaine Blue
- Larry Sultan, The Valley
- Anders Peterson, Cafe Lehmitz
- Ken Schles, Invisible City
- Nan Goldin, The Ballad of Sexual Dependency
- Nobuyoshi Araki, Sentimental Journey, Winter Journey
- Stephen Shore, Uncommon Places
- Sally Mann, Immediate Family
- Paul Graham, A1: The Great North Road
- paconavamuel: RT @PBCMadrid: The change of the guard of the #BoxOfBooks from Madrid to @PhotobookClubTo, @paconavamuel carry it with him #photobc http://t.co/51fnDxZJib »
- PBCMadrid: RT @PhotobookClubTo: Ya está en nuestro poder la Box of Books #BoxOfBooks #PhotoBCMad #photobc #photobcto http://t.co/a39WtNQqRO »
- PBCMadrid: The change of the guard of the #BoxOfBooks from Madrid to @PhotobookClubTo, @paconavamuel carry it with him #photobc http://t.co/51fnDxZJib »
- View All
Tag Archives: steve pyke
As I have mentioned often in this process we are truly thankful that Ken has taken the time to illuminate us through a book that the majority of readers had never seen in it’s entirety. And one that only gains … Continue reading
Thanks to New York based photographer Steve Pyke for offering his personal reflection on Ken Schles’ ‘Invisible City’ I came across Invisible City in April 1990 in the MoMA bookshop. It made an immediate impression on me. I was enthralled, … Continue reading