About The Photobook ClubThe Photobook Club aims to promote and enable discussion surrounding the photo book format. In particular looking at old, rare and influential photography books from the 20th century onwards.
The Photobook Club is run by Matt Johnston.
- Follow the Photobook Club's 'Box of Books as it travels over 30,000 miles, stopping off at each of the Photobook Club branches around the world... Click above for the Facebook page or here for more information.
The Photobook Club Presents…
- Robert Frank, The Americans
- Richard Avedon, Observations
- Eugene Richards, Cocaine True, Cocaine Blue
- Larry Sultan, The Valley
- Anders Peterson, Cafe Lehmitz
- Ken Schles, Invisible City
- Nan Goldin, The Ballad of Sexual Dependency
- Nobuyoshi Araki, Sentimental Journey, Winter Journey
- Stephen Shore, Uncommon Places
- Sally Mann, Immediate Family
- Paul Graham, A1: The Great North Road
Tag Archives: spain
The ‘Box of Books‘ has just made it’s 4th stop off at a Photobook Cub event, this time in Coimbra before it heads on to PBC Porto and PBC Barreiro. You can see images from this the Coimbra event below … Continue reading
Sweet news from Spain today courtesy of the newly formed Photobook Club Murcia who will hold their inaugural meetup on the 18th December. If you would like to attend the you can find out more on their Facebook page here … Continue reading
It’s a busy period for photobook meetups. Just this weekend the New York Photobook Club held their second meeting, next week Photobook Club Lisbon opens for the first time and just last night the Photobook Club Madrid held their second … Continue reading