About The Photobook ClubThe Photobook Club aims to promote and enable discussion surrounding the photo book format. In particular looking at old, rare and influential photography books from the 20th century onwards.
The Photobook Club is run by Matt Johnston.
- Follow the Photobook Club's 'Box of Books as it travels over 30,000 miles, stopping off at each of the Photobook Club branches around the world... Click above for the Facebook page or here for more information.
The Photobook Club Presents…
- Robert Frank, The Americans
- Richard Avedon, Observations
- Eugene Richards, Cocaine True, Cocaine Blue
- Larry Sultan, The Valley
- Anders Peterson, Cafe Lehmitz
- Ken Schles, Invisible City
- Nan Goldin, The Ballad of Sexual Dependency
- Nobuyoshi Araki, Sentimental Journey, Winter Journey
- Stephen Shore, Uncommon Places
- Sally Mann, Immediate Family
- Paul Graham, A1: The Great North Road
- PhotobookClubTo: Las fotos de la 4ª tertulia de fotolibros en Lenguadegato Asociación https://t.co/cI2io38FpJ #photobcTo #photobc http://t.co/7nracTVfzy »
- gloves4dummies: #FF special #PhotoBook Clubs around the globe @photobookclub @PBCMadrid @PhotobookClubTo @Tokyo_Photobook @TPBCLondon #BoxofBooks #photobc »
- PBCMadrid: RT @paconavamuel: Photobook Club Madrid con Box of Books #photobc @ Real Sociedad Fotografica http://t.co/NqM9dnrFQm »
- View All
Tag Archives: portrait
Erik Palmer, creative director of Vico Collective and teacher of communication theory at Portland State added another great comment, this time to Wayne’s personal observation. As the end of the month draws near, I think it is also worth reflecting … Continue reading
A note… This month’s book ‘Observations’ is not easily accessible in your local library, nor is it affordable to most. But we consider it to be more than worthy of a Photo Book Club discussion, and so next week we … Continue reading