About The Photobook ClubThe Photobook Club aims to promote and enable discussion surrounding the photo book format. In particular looking at old, rare and influential photography books from the 20th century onwards.
The Photobook Club is run by Matt Johnston.
- Follow the Photobook Club's 'Box of Books as it travels over 30,000 miles, stopping off at each of the Photobook Club branches around the world... Click above for the Facebook page or here for more information.
The Photobook Club Presents…
- Robert Frank, The Americans
- Richard Avedon, Observations
- Eugene Richards, Cocaine True, Cocaine Blue
- Larry Sultan, The Valley
- Anders Peterson, Cafe Lehmitz
- Ken Schles, Invisible City
- Nan Goldin, The Ballad of Sexual Dependency
- Nobuyoshi Araki, Sentimental Journey, Winter Journey
- Stephen Shore, Uncommon Places
- Sally Mann, Immediate Family
- Paul Graham, A1: The Great North Road
- PBCMadrid: See some pictures of what we did with the #BoxofBooks at @es_RSF 'Crónica: #BoxofBooks' http://t.co/cj0vU5Q59M [in spanish] #photobc »
- paconavamuel: The Box of Books in Toledo #photobc #photobcTo #boxofbooks @ Toledo http://t.co/zyltPjD0rv »
- paconavamuel: RT @PBCMadrid: The change of the guard of the #BoxOfBooks from Madrid to @PhotobookClubTo, @paconavamuel carry it with him #photobc http://t.co/51fnDxZJib »
- View All
Tag Archives: paintings
In my most recent post, introducing Paul Graham’s other publications, I made a blunder in not including ‘Paintings, a series of images showing scrawls, pictures and scratches in toilets stalls published in 2000.
Some of the images from the series can be seen on Graham’s website here. And I am extremely thankful to Tom Claxton of Claxton Projects for getting in touch regarding this book, and also for very kindly supplying the images below of the book spreads – thanks Tom!