About The Photobook ClubThe Photobook Club aims to promote and enable discussion surrounding the photo book format. In particular looking at old, rare and influential photography books from the 20th century onwards.
The Photobook Club is run by Matt Johnston.
- Follow the Photobook Club's 'Box of Books as it travels over 30,000 miles, stopping off at each of the Photobook Club branches around the world... Click above for the Facebook page or here for more information.
The Photobook Club Presents…
- Robert Frank, The Americans
- Richard Avedon, Observations
- Eugene Richards, Cocaine True, Cocaine Blue
- Larry Sultan, The Valley
- Anders Peterson, Cafe Lehmitz
- Ken Schles, Invisible City
- Nan Goldin, The Ballad of Sexual Dependency
- Nobuyoshi Araki, Sentimental Journey, Winter Journey
- Stephen Shore, Uncommon Places
- Sally Mann, Immediate Family
- Paul Graham, A1: The Great North Road
Tag Archives: helsinki
The Photobook Club’s ‘Box of Books’ has already traveled over 4,000 miles and been viewed at 7 events, this week it will be making a slight detour to include the Photobook Club Toledo after visiting Madrid and before it heads … Continue reading
The Photobook Club Helsinki held their inaugural meetup on the 29th October organised by Johannes Romppanen. You can see images from the event as well as read a brief comment from Johannes below; We were a good sized group attending, … Continue reading