About The Photobook ClubThe Photobook Club aims to promote and enable discussion surrounding the photo book format. In particular looking at old, rare and influential photography books from the 20th century onwards.
The Photobook Club is run by Matt Johnston.
- Follow the Photobook Club's 'Box of Books as it travels over 30,000 miles, stopping off at each of the Photobook Club branches around the world... Click above for the Facebook page or here for more information.
The Photobook Club Presents…
- Robert Frank, The Americans
- Richard Avedon, Observations
- Eugene Richards, Cocaine True, Cocaine Blue
- Larry Sultan, The Valley
- Anders Peterson, Cafe Lehmitz
- Ken Schles, Invisible City
- Nan Goldin, The Ballad of Sexual Dependency
- Nobuyoshi Araki, Sentimental Journey, Winter Journey
- Stephen Shore, Uncommon Places
- Sally Mann, Immediate Family
- Paul Graham, A1: The Great North Road
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in E:\domains\p\photobookclub.org\user\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\twitter-hash-tag-widget\twitter-hash-tag-widget.php on line 55
Category Archives: REVIEW
These wee comments are by no means reviews, just a few words on books new to my shelf… Life after Zog and other stories Chiara Tocci Schilt Publishing Two things to think about here – firstly the images and book … Continue reading
Very proud to see the Photobook Club’s digital publication ‘Ken Schles, Invisible City; A Digital Resource’ make it onto Martin Brinks ‘Top Digital Photobooks‘ list last week and now very happy to read a great little review of the publication … Continue reading
I should preface this wee post by saying that my background is not in publishing or books in a wider sense, and have never been to the London Book Fair before. That being said, sometimes this is the best way … Continue reading