About The Photobook ClubThe Photobook Club aims to promote and enable discussion surrounding the photo book format. In particular looking at old, rare and influential photography books from the 20th century onwards.
The Photobook Club is run by Matt Johnston.
- Follow the Photobook Club's 'Box of Books as it travels over 30,000 miles, stopping off at each of the Photobook Club branches around the world... Click above for the Facebook page or here for more information.
The Photobook Club Presents…
- Robert Frank, The Americans
- Richard Avedon, Observations
- Eugene Richards, Cocaine True, Cocaine Blue
- Larry Sultan, The Valley
- Anders Peterson, Cafe Lehmitz
- Ken Schles, Invisible City
- Nan Goldin, The Ballad of Sexual Dependency
- Nobuyoshi Araki, Sentimental Journey, Winter Journey
- Stephen Shore, Uncommon Places
- Sally Mann, Immediate Family
- Paul Graham, A1: The Great North Road
Category Archives: FOOD FOR THOUGHT
While ‘Food for Thought #1‘ focused on Power’s broader photographic projects to date, this post highlights a few resources linked specifically to ’26 Different Endings’. Colette Meacher reviews ’26 Different Endings’ on Foto8 Select quote: “Travel to the end of … Continue reading
This ‘Food for Thought‘ post is for those unfamiliar with Mark Power’s work and will give a variety of links to his projects, interviews, videos and so on. For those who are more interested specifically in ’26 Different Endings’, the … Continue reading
You gotta love the kind folk at the Whitechapel Gallery in London. Not only did they put on a fantastically rich retrospective of Graham’s work just last year, but they put together a great little education resource for anyone interested … Continue reading
Food for Thought #1 looked broadly at Graham and his extensive archive with some videos, interviews and reviews. This second version is more focused on the ‘A1: The Great North Road’ publication in particular. Firstly, while it is no substitute … Continue reading